We're More Than Insurance
At Mutual of Omaha, we're not afraid to step outside the box and release the potential for ultimate success. We are a Fortune 500 company that allows you to carve your own professional path in many areas.
In the field, our Advisors provide sound professional advice helping their customers pursue their financial goals by developing a personalized plan based on the customer's unique financial situation. While in our corporate office each associate provides value to the customer through their unique strengths. This collaboration creates a level of synergy not found anywhere else.
What you're good at
- Being a leader. You are driven to be the best and foster the same motivation in your teammates.
- Networking. You are constantly looking to expand your network and get energy from connecting with others. Above all else, this is a people business.
- Entrepreneurial skills. You possess business savvy and have the solid determination to run your own business.
- Being a self-starter. Your tenacity and determined mindset along with thick skin help you keep your eye on the prize.
- Advocating for clients. To you, your clients are everything. You are passionate about serving them as a dedicated relationship manager.
What you can expect from us
- Consistent support. Whether it's through teaming up with a senior advisor, or providing you with tools to track your goals, results, and business practices, Mutual of Omaha is committed to your success.
- A complete line of insurance and financial services products. These include Life, Disability Income, Long-Term Care insurance and annuities. Financial advisors appointed with our broker dealer offer 401(k), mutual funds, retirement plans and other variable products, Securities and Advisory services offered through Mutual of Omaha Investor Services Inc. Member FINRA/SIPC.
- Strong company ratings. Insurance-rating and information agencies A.M. Best, Standard & Poor's and Moody's all agree we are one of the best.
- Solid consumer brand awareness. Mutual of Omaha's Wild Kingdom, key national sponsorships like PGA, LPGA and Nationwide tours help our company stay a household name.
- A group of driven, hardworking individuals. Mutual of Omaha's commitment to workplace diversity and inclusion has created an organization of professionals dedicated to their clients and their communities. Last year, 537 employees contributed more than 2,200 volunteer hours to 18 organizations. Needless to say, we're proud.
Being a part of our Mutual of Omaha Advisors team, you can expect to make a difference in the lives of others and your own career. We believe in hiring and promoting hard-working, talented professionals. So if you're a go-getter with an entrepreneurial mindset and have a passion for helping others, we'd love to get to know you.
Mutual of Omaha Advisors is a division of Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company.
Web Reference : AJF/75171704-38
Posted Date : Thu, 30 Jun 2022
To apply for this position you will complete an application form on another website provided by or on behalf of Mutual of Omaha. Please note Apply 4 Finance Jobs is not responsible for the application process on any external website.